Sales Development Representative
Are you a Sales Development Representative (SDR) looking to join a great team with a fun and supportive culture and great learning opportunities? As a ThinkHuman SDR, your role consists of working on a fantastic team creating business opportunities for ThinkHuman Account Executives through inbound leads qualification. You'll leverage cutting-edge Sales Development techniques & tools to engage prospects.
You'll benefit from a thorough onboarding and training, will work in close collaboration with our Sales and Marketing teams and leadership to grow and accomplish your goals.
Within 1 month, you will:
• Finish onboarding and begin your core role as an SDR
• Master the pitch and qualification methodology
• Start qualifying leads and create your first opportunities for the AEs
Within 3 months, you will:
• Act as a partner to the Account Executives and create SQLs
• Master how to prioritize your inbound leads pipeline and forecast your performance
• Polish your outreach in sending personal, strategic, value-add emails and social messages
• Master our tool stack Hubspot, ClickUpLinkedIn’s Sales Navigator, etc.
• Get creative by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to weekly meetings
Within 6 months, you will...
• Achieve and exceed monthly quotas of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities
• Partner with Marketing to improve lead quality and get creative by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to weekly meetings
• Research trends and best practices for creating interest and engagement
Within 12 months, you will...
• Contribute as a subject matter expert on ThinkHuman events and share your knowledge with the rest of the organization
The Skills Set
• Experience in a B2B SaaS environment, as a BDR or an SDR
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Active listening skills, ability to uncover customer needs and adaptability (fast-paced environment)
• Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
• Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere
• International team: US, UK, Europe, N. Africa
• Ongoing growth and development opportunities
• A culture of renegades and change-makers
• Discovery meeting
• Call or two with individuals from the growth team
• 30 minute role play with the team
• Culture-fit interview with co-founder
We're excited to meet you!