ThinkHuman elevates business results through culture building, leadership development, executive team meetings and executive coaching. By working with executive teams, organizational leadership and ultimately, team members, we interrupt the current condition of an organization causing accelerated change in behavior and breakthrough performance.
The Client Success Associate will be an essential resource for our clients and facilitators and help ensure a successful experience for both. They will coordinate many aspects of ThinkHuman’s programming and be integral to our ability to deliver exceptional experiences to our clients. This role also plays a critical role in developing and designing ThinkHuman’s content i.e. developing new programs, elevating our virtual experiences, and customizing sessions based on specific client needs.
- Act as a liaison between our team and our clients to ensure successful training and coaching engagements including but not limited to:
- Owning client deliverables including:
- Overseeing scheduling, 360 process, session surveys and DiSC assignments
- Building project plans and timelines to support key initiatives
- Setting up, managing and coordinating projects
- Managing client relationships:
- Building relatedness and trust
- Proactively ensuring client setup and needs are met
- Addressing any issues or needs in real time and escalating as needed
- Acting as a key point of contact for all communications with program participants clients.
- Streamline and organize internal systems to ensure organizational success
- Savvy with technology and familiarity with programs like Basecamp (project management), Trello and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Forms & Slides)
- Experience in client services, project management, operations or events management roles is a plus
- You enjoy working across multiple clients, projects and team members to rapidly prioritize, and execute on a vision with minimal supervision.
- You are a self-starter who is able to work independently
- You are calm under pressure, and are solutions-oriented.
- You have a real passion for learning and development and personal transformation.
- You are skilled at creating systems and optimizing processes. You can think through the fastest most efficient path to accomplish tasks.
- You’re deeply committed to your own professional and personal development.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and can navigate challenging dynamics with grace.
- Flexible schedule + hours, unlimited vacation
- Working from home or your place of choice
- Paid growth and development opportunities including conferences, personal development workshops and experiences
- Professional growth opportunities and training in coaching and facilitation
- Team wide company outings and events including group dinners, happy hours, scavenger hunts, and holiday parties
- Rapidly growing start up environment with an innovative and dynamic spirit
- Access to to ThinkHuman curated partner events including fishbowls, panels, webinars, and conferences with partners like CultureAmp, BlueBoard and 15five
- Diversity of responsibilities, tasks, and learning opportunities
- 40 hrs/week.
- We are looking to build a long term working relationship with the right person and grow the business together
- Payment is $4,000/mo, variable based on experience
- This is a 1099 Independent Contractor position. Contractor is liable and responsible for paying their own payroll taxes and is not entitled to medical benefits