Support overall relationship with clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Develop a positive customer experience and foster relationships and support brand loyalty. review and elevate the customer journey
- Debrief start, mid-point and program completion to stay in close contact with the client about program success.
- Consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
- Analyze trends in Participant, 360 and Client NPS scores to identify areas of improvement. Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company.
- Collaborate, problem solve, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members and facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members
- Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for client to demonstrate performance of campaigns
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive continued value of our products and services
- Follow through with appropriate scopes of work and seed program growth.
Build Champions and Advocates
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product's benefit and value and work with the marketing team for customer references and develop case studies
- Builds tight lasting relationships, great relationship skills
- Identifies opportunity and ties to strategic initiatives and commitments
- Can generate a strong narrative and creates enthusiasm with others
- High accountability and follow through
- Excited to support brand goals and optimistic about sharing the company's message
Other important skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Great problem solving skills
- Flexible schedule + hours, unlimited vacation
- Working from home or your place of choice
- Paid growth and development opportunities including conferences, personal development workshops and experiences
- Professional growth opportunities and training in coaching and facilitation
- Rapidly growing start up environment with an innovative and dynamic spirit
- Access to to ThinkHuman curated partner events including fishbowls, panels, webinars, and conferences with partners like CultureAmp, BlueBoard and 15five
- Diversity of responsibilities, tasks, and learning opportunities
- This is a contract / project based position for 10-15 hours per week. The role could grow into more over time.
- We are looking to build a long term working relationship with the right person and grow the business together
- Payment is project based and variable based on experience
- This is a 1099 Independent Contractor position. Contractor is liable and responsible for paying their own payroll taxes and is not entitled to medical benefits
ThinkHuman is is an equal opportunity employer who appreciates and does not discriminate against qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.